The fridge has been spoken for, but the washer and dryer are still available for anyone intersted!
Rusty and I finally made the hard decision to go back into an apartment instead of renting a townhouse. We wanted a backyard for Bronx and for Bry to play in, but to get one we liked it would have been $2000 or more a month for rent, and I really want my cars paid off...hence the decision for an apartment. In order to have room for everything, we need to purge a few big items we won't need.
We are selling a 4 year old bottom freezer refrigerator. I wish I could be more specific, but I believe it to be either a Maytag or Kenmore and it's either a 19cu ft or 22 cu ft. It is black and looks just like this picture. We bought it for $1400 brand new and would like to sell it for $500 since it is still in excellent condition. It may be a little dirty from sitting in a storage unit for 9 months, but everything works great.

Also, we have a washer and dryer that we need to get rid of. They are not a set and they are slightly older model, but both work great. For $100 the pair is yours! I give the same disclaimer that if you want them, they are going to be dusty and dirty from the storage unit.
I prefer to sell these to someone living in Round Valley since that is where they are being stored. If someone wants them who lives in the valley, let me know and we will see what we can work out. I will be back in AZ from the middle to the end of May to meet the movers and get our stuff sent out to Maryland. I can't get to the items before the 18th of May.
(For delivery to the valley, we will probably add a charge to cover gas.)
If you are interested, let me know! Thanks!
1 comment:
Post a Comment