4/27/10

Are you interested?

I thought I might post this in case anyone in the Queen Creek, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe area is interested.

My sister and brother-in-law are looking for some new employees to hire. It's a great opportunity to make some money cleaning apartments, office buildings, and gyms. Day and night positions available. They also need a receptionist that has knowledge of Word, Excel, and Quicken. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will get you the contact information.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Johnston*family said...

Can you email me the info? My sister has been looking for a job for a while. Thanks!!!

Kiera said...

HEY ASHLEY!!!! How have you been? How is the East side? I love checking your blog and seeing your ADORABLE daughter and reading about the exciting adventures of DC! But we really miss you guys out here!!!! Well I would love some info, my soon to be brother in law is job hunting right now, he isn't able to do a lot physically sometimes so cleaning might not be a good one for him, I'll have to check but he would be an amazing receptionist!

The Huntington Family said...

Hey Ashley I'm interested can you send me info.

Matt and Liz said...

oh ps will you please not post that last comment with my email info! thanks

btw glad things seem to be going well for you guys in dc. and your baby girl is getting so big and super cute!

britney said...

hey ash! will you send me the info! my sister is looking for a cleaning job! thanks britjo20@hotmail.com