4/21/10

Do knots

I get a wide array of comments about Brylee's hair. Most people comment on how much she has and that it makes her look older than she is. Some tell me how much fun it must be that my little one has a ton of hair. Little do they know about what it takes to do it everyday. (I know I am running the risk of hate mail from mom's who's girls have little or no hair.) She has two huge cowlicks and it makes leaving her hair down almost impossible. Now that I have had her hair up so much, it naturally crimps. I think I have ruined this head of hair!! This is what the morning brings us. We call it crazy head.





(Oh, and thanks Grandma Wilkins for the cute jammies!)

1 comment:

janet said...

Love that crazy hair!!! Miss you guys! Looks like you are enjoying it out there! Love ya!