11/6/09

The Crazy Hair Bandit Rides Again




Ya, she has some crazy hair going on, but hey, she was dressed, fed, a clean diaper, and happy the first day she got to ride with Baylie. I stole these pics off of Becky's blog since I didn't have my camera for two weeks. She loved it and the second time Baylie took her, she wanted to go again and again. I think more than anything she likes the feel of the horses mane and hair. The little filly didn't seem to mind her there at first but I think she got nervous after a while. In a week and a half she will have the brace off during the day and will be able to fit her a little better. Ride em' Brylee!


This is the second time she rode and I think she would have preferred to stay on forever, even though she doesn't show it in this pic!

No comments: