
I remember after Brylee was born and we were trying to figure out her constant crying and had started the whole process with her club feet, that I would tell people "I can't wait until she is 4 months!" Everyone had told me that with her stomach trouble that she would start to outgrow it at four months, and I thought we would be done with her braces during the day time. Of course 4 months would be better. I also remember thinking "I'll never make it to 4 months. I don't see it getting ANY easier!!"
Well, she turned 4 months on October 1, and has been such and easy baby! I don't know how I got so lucky! From the time she was about 3 months old, she wanted me to lay her down and she would drift off to sleep on her own (and by 2 1/2 months was sleeping through the night), and she was taking 3 naps a day!! She is also down to only taking a half a pill once a day for her medicine and she doesn't have to have rice cereal in her formula anymore. Really, it does get easier for any new moms out there!
She decided the day she turned 4 months that she is a super big girl and she needed to see more of the world around her. So, she sat up by herself and has been ever since. We have had a few bumps on the head, but every kid needs those I guess. I am amazed at her everyday. She learns so fast and seems so eager to see and do everything. She has pretty quick hands as well! She is now starting to roll to where she needs to go, but I'm lucky she isn't speedy fast just yet. I am so excited and hopefull for what this little girl has in store for us!
Sorry it's so fuzzy but it's a cell pic. This is the day after she started sitting up!

Loving on Bronx. She can get to him a lot easier now that she sits. Oh, how she loves this dog! Don't mind the "party in the back hair-do!)
No comments:
Post a Comment