
I just need to give my wife some props! This has been a very busy week. Due to recent changes in our lives, she has had a very heavy work load! She has been given the duty of, packing the house, taking care of bills, changing all of our address info and did I mention she has a 3 month old that never stops moving. I just want to tell you how much I love an appreciate you Ash. Many people in the ward have told you how much you will be missed. Well... they all have NO IDEA!!! I will miss you more than I can say. You are my only reason to live (well... and the little rat [and stupid]) Thank you for being the woman of my dreams.
Love you!
Your Eternal Best Friend.
1 comment:
Ahhhh,,,,, how sweet!! Ashely - you ARE amazing and will be greatly missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sigh)
Post a Comment