Hanging at the Arizona Grand Resort thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Wilkins! It was fun for everyone except Brylee. Man she hated to water!
Brylee loves to just hang with Daddy! This is a lazy afternoon.
Brylee and Bronx have a funny relationship. He loves to sniff and lick her, and she loves to watch him run around her. I thought this was sweet. Anytime she is on the floor playing, he is usually right near by. (sorry can't get the images upright.)
Playing with my sisters husband Justin and his daughter Madison. She is loving having all the family around!
Monday September 14th, Brylee and I watched as Rusty walked away...destination Miami, FL. I will post more about this later, but here are the pics of Brylee saying bye to daddy! Ya, I'm totally crying now!
Get ready for lots more pics!
Hanging with Grandpa Wilkins at the RV vs Payson game in the dome. We had to take her braces off and Grandpa was pretty happy to hold her free of anything! I have never see her love any toy or anything like she loves this cup. She was talking to it, screaming at it and all four limbs were moving as fast as they could to get it.
Holding Grandpa Campeau's finger and playing after the football game. She always has a big smile for Grandpa C in the morning!
And more!
8 comments:
Love the pig tails, and miss you guys already!
Seriously, loving the hair! How are you doing? I miss you guys :(
looks like you guys are having a fun time! she is soo cute
I have been thinking about you a ton. Hoping that all is well. Your little Brylee is so dang cute. Miss you all!
Ashley, she is adorable! It was fun to see pics of your mom and dad too. Its been so long since I've seen them!
We miss you already! Just knowing you're gone...sucks! Brylee is SO stinkin' cute! I am so happy you are surrounded by family and those who love you and Brylee!! I bet they are all in heaven having you two cute girls around! :)
It was so fun getting to see you Ashley and meet Brylee, Rusty we miss you! It looks like you had some fun at the Grand Resort. Brylee looked cute in her swim suit and hat. Oh, and the piture of Brylee's crooked smile right after the "And more" is SO stinking cute! She is truly adorable guys!
Brylee is too cute for words! I wish you three the best of luck. This will be a great adventure for your family!!
Post a Comment