With the help of craigslist and a few who saw my blog, everything sold!! Thanks!
So, I am listing some of my stuff on craigslist since we have no desire to take it with us. I thought I would post it here a day early to see if anyone in our dear ward or close friends might want any of it. Let me know soon otherwise a "craigslister" might get it first!
I know many would be lining up to get her but she is all mine!!!
Weed eater. Electric from Black and Decker. Needs string but otherwise works great. $20
Total Gym XL. Has all the attatchments and works great. We don't want to pay to store it. $50
Water cooler. Bought at walmart 3 years ago for $75. Asking $15 with both water jugs. It is really cold but doesn't hold a lot in the tank.
Craftsman lawnmower 21 inch. Rusty is putting new blade on it tonight. It has the bag but it is just not featured in pics. Asking $75.
2 comments:
I am so sad you guys are leaving. I feel like I didn't get to know you well enough yet. Brylee is so dang adorable in those pictures in the previous post. You are an amazing mom. Your talk last weeks was amazing!! Good luck with everything. It will be fun to check in on your blog to see what you are up to.
If you don't sell that total gym and are ready to throw it out, I guess I can store it in my garage for you! :)actually, I would love to have it but I don't have the money to buy it. Good luck with your AshlysLlist!
Post a Comment