(Fast Forward to Tuesday)
I had asked him a few times during the week what he was finding and what he thought. Everything was very vague. I had seen this Tahoe at a Toyota dealership that I really liked. Kinda high in miles but it's in GREAT condition and in our price range. He test drove it and I guess it smelled like smoke really bad and it rode really rough.
(Fast Forward to today)
I wake up with the knowledge that Rusty has set up some appointments for us to test drive some craigslist cars. He wants to take me to breakfast and then we can get started. We head to return his friends car (all part of the plan), and when we get to his house, Rusty opens their garage and there my Tahoe is with a big red bow on it and a banner that says Happy Birthday! I cried...I know it's hard to imagine...but I did! It was an amazing surprise and Rusty is the best at that. He always trumps me on gifts. Last Christmas it was Bronx, and now a car. How do I compete with that? The best part is that Rusty got a great deal (and no it doesn't smell like smoke at all!). We had gone over our budget very carefully to make sure we knew what we could afford. Originally, I didn't think this was in our price range, but Rusty wheeled and dealed and got it for $6 UNDER our afformentioned budget!
Anyways, here is pics of my new ride! Happy Birthday to ME!!
4 comments:
Nice Rust- All romantical and stuff. Happy birthday Ash.
how exciting! Happy b-day! Also I was reading through your older posts sounds and looks like her feet are doing great! I am so glad that her tummy feels better. I am sure with her not being upset all the time has helped you bond a lot quicker.
Awesome Tahoe guys! If we had stuck in the SUV family, that's the one we would have chosen. Tahoe's are great! And We LOVE black.... Happy birthday Ashley!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:):).. That's SO exciting and SO sweet! I have heard amazing things about Tahoe's:)
Post a Comment