3/18/09
Giving it a Try
Well anyone who knows me, knows I am bad with computers and worse at writing. With that being said I am going to make a quick note. This is for my AMAZING wife! When I was driving home today I heard a song that was made for me. It tells my feelings toward my wife. The song is "Then" by Brad Paisley. It talks about how back "then" I thought I loved you. He is looking back and can see what they have been through together. That is how I feel. I have loved my wife for a long time... but the longer we are married the more I love her. She is that special person that you are better just for being around. She is going to be the best mom in the world. I can't wait for twenty years down the road when I can look back and say... I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU THEN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rusty you are so awesome! And I have to point out that Ash is the type of person who makes us better just by being around her, which is a good counter for you Rusty cause you bring people down... :)
You guys know we love both of you!
Rusty! You are so sweet! Who knew??! Just kiddin! Love ya!
Brad Paisley? What is that...country? Rust, I'm dissappointed. No more Nickelback? Or Puddle of Mudd? I guess we're getting old and all mellowed or something cuz I hardly ever listen to that stuff anymore. But I haven't gone as soft as country though. Oh yeah, I think Ash is awesome too. Hey Ash, are you aware that next summer you'll be planning our 10 year reunion? Haha, sorry to remind you.
Sorry my husband went and ruined the moment! He can be insensitive sometimes! I will go punch him for you.
I think that was the sweetest post I have read all week! Thanks for sharing. ps. I LOVE that song.
Post a Comment