I talked about these in the previous post, but these are so good they deserve there own post. My mother in law has an amazing green thumb and we(the whole family) get to benefit from it! Since finding out I was pregnant, one of the only things that has sounded good to me is tomatoes. The thing is, it's not just any tomatoes, it's only Janet's! These have been amazing this year and I could eat three of them at a time if I let myself! I cut them up with and little bit of low-fat cottage cheese and Mmmmmm...it's a meal from heaven. Actually just finished eating this for lunch today! These are the last of the season so I might go into withdrawals, but I so appreciate Janet making sure I got some! Thanks Janet, your awesome!
10/29/08
Garden Fresh
I talked about these in the previous post, but these are so good they deserve there own post. My mother in law has an amazing green thumb and we(the whole family) get to benefit from it! Since finding out I was pregnant, one of the only things that has sounded good to me is tomatoes. The thing is, it's not just any tomatoes, it's only Janet's! These have been amazing this year and I could eat three of them at a time if I let myself! I cut them up with and little bit of low-fat cottage cheese and Mmmmmm...it's a meal from heaven. Actually just finished eating this for lunch today! These are the last of the season so I might go into withdrawals, but I so appreciate Janet making sure I got some! Thanks Janet, your awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment