

OK, so as I have been cleaning my house today, I realize that much of HOW I clean comes from a long time of living with a mother who is slightly obsessed with a clean house!(Love you MOM!) I was vacuuming and started to think, when I was growing up, my mother always had me dust everything FIRST, then vacuum. I am wondering today if that is the most efficient way. I mean really, doesn't vacuuming have the possibility of stirring up dust? I know, I know, thats not what "THEY" say(THEY being the people who sell those really expensive vacuums that suck dirt from the foundation of your house), but who has the money to spend $500-$1000 on a vacuum? So, I am leaving the post open to comments of what comes first, dust or vacuum?
2 comments:
I'd have to say vacuuming comes first.
It's very debatable! My mom also said Dust first, then Vacuum.
Post a Comment