9/10/08

ASU vs. Stanford=FUN


Our first ASU game was a blast! Everyone should have season tickets with us, that would be awesome! We went to dinner at IN-N-OUT, (not my fav by the way), and then just walked over to the game. By the time we go to our seat, we were all sweating like crazy! Even though it was super hot and humid, we all had a ton of fun watching the people around us. Grandma and Grandpa Wilkins weren't able to make it this time, so Skye took one of their seats. Let me tell you, that boy had more fun. I don't think the ref could have called the game right if Skye-guy wasn't there! Thanks for keeping us all straight Skye! It seems like we have a good group, no loud jerks so far! If only Tawni and DeWey would stay home once in a while, we would have even MORE fun! GO ASU!

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

I know, I know! But we are home and SO PUMPED for the game! Since it is a non-conference, shouldn't be packed like next week will be, you will see the entire DeWitt family decked in gold cheering and singing, "Fight, Devils down the field! Fight with your might and don't ever yeild. Long may our colors outshine all others. Echo from the buttes, 'GIVE 'EM HELL DEVILS!!!" Cheer, Cheer for A-S-U. Cheer for the old Maroon. For it's hail, hail the gangs all here, and it onward to victory! xxxx A-S-U. xxxx A-S-U!"
AHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!! See you there!

The Bells said...

Wow... that game was SO hot and humid! I truly thought I was going to melt! We missed meeting up with you!