This was after I sprayed him with the hose. If you notice he is all clean but really pissed off! He wouldn't look at me or pay attention to me at all for a while after!
I know people just think I am crazy for being like this about a dog, but it is really nice to think about something else other than yourself. Plus, I think he is teaching me how to have fun and love the little quirky times that life affords us. The first time he jumped in the water I yelled at him and the first thought was, "I have to clean him up. He hates the hose. He is going to jump and get me all dirty..... " and so on. Then I just started laughing and couldn't help but think it was so cute! I am pretty sure kids do that for you too, but until we have some of our own, Bronx will have to teach me all of life's little lessons!
2 comments:
One time my family got a dog that I didnt know about, and I went home to visit while they were gone. I opened the door and a little dog went bounding out into the snow and mud! I was like... Am I supposed to catch that thing, take it inside and wash it? It happed 3 times in 2 days and I hated that dog! But turns out we became best friends... dogs, kids, they are all work, but bring the most joys!
My kids miss Bronx so much. My kids are like can we go home mom so we can se dad, and Bronx.
Post a Comment