5/19/08

Oh what Love does!!!!

On Tuesday Rusty and I hit the big 3! We have now been married for 3 years and 6 days, and I have loved every minute of every day! (Ok, that might be a little cheesy and a little bit of an exaggeration, but mostly true!) We were married on a very hot Friday the 13th. We have had a ton going on so both of us didn't really plan anything. We knew that we were headed to Mexico for the weekend so I think both of us spaced it. Rusty was really good and got half the day off so he was home by 1:00 pm. We packed up our stuff, thanks to HOTWIRE.COM we got a hotel room in Mesa for $50, and we headed to Red Lobster. After that we went to Fiddlesticks to whoop each other in some friendly games of competition. (Neither one of us is competitive!!:) I trashed Rusty on the go-carts but he laid the whoopin' on me at air-hockey, three straight times!! I don't know, think it was an off night. We also went and hit a few at the batting cages which I didn't think would be as much fun as they were! I think we both want to go back and do it again. Rusty had to work early the next morning so we retired to the hotel room.....! Thanks honey for such a fun anniversary! I can honestly say that I really do love him more now than the day I married him. It's not even that I love him, I love that I am IN LOVE with him! He truly is the cheese to my macaroni!!!






I'm so glad I married my best friend! Oh, and he had really pretty roses for me to!


No comments: