No, I'm not from Holbrook, but I did get to go see my first hockey game! It was awesome! The Roadrunners are the minor league team (if they call it minor league in hockey, i dunno?)for the Phoenix Coyotes. Rusty and I, along with the Mayhews, got to go and see the game last Friday night. It was so much fun! There weren't a lot of people there which just means that you aren't sharing your seat with the guy next to you and your knees are digging in to the back of the guys head sitting in front of you. To be honest, I wasn't that excited to go! I have always wanted to go to a hockey game but I had been working a lot and was SO tired. In fact, Rusty had to wake me up to go, but once we got there, I got pretty pumped! I had to take a picture of the Zamboni, dude what a great job! And, they were letting people ride with them......where was the sign-up sheet for that?
The cutest little girl started the game by singing the national Anthem. She sounded so cute! Her little voice would just quiver but she made it all the way through and didn't mess up on any words (more than I can say for most celebs!).
I know I had posted before about the jumbo-tron and it saying "Welcome Wilkins Family", but I finally got it on film! Ya, were pretty special!
They had this dance off and the kids ended up on the screen like eight times that night. I think they thought it was funny that all of the kids were wearing jerseys and dancing. That is the four of them on screen. After that, every time the screen went to the crowd they danced! Watching four white kids dance for attention in hilarious!Rusty and I were watching the screen and this little guy shows up. Both of us were like "Doesn't that look like Kayden Anderson? Sure enough they zoomed out and we could see Brooke! The Anderson's were there in the box seats! I am telling you, these games are such a good time!
One player was in the penalty box for all but maybe two minutes of the game. As soon as they let him out, he would get in a fight! It was great!
I think the best part was the "Sexiest Back" contest. They chose three guys with hairy backs....ya, I said HAIRY, and had their wives smother it with shaving cream. Then they had to see who could have more Cheetos stick to their back. It was one of the nastiest things I have ever watched but so funny! The winner had something like 78 Cheetos on his back! NASTY!
1 comment:
Ash... you look good in that first pic!
Post a Comment