2/12/08

My dream!


So before all of the fun on Sunday night at the Urgent Care, Rusty and I had a pretty great weekend! Saturday afternoon we met up with our friends Devon and Nicole to go to the boat show that was in Phoenix at the Convention Center. Talk about awesome! As we were walking in, we were in a group with four other people. There was two couples and the father had just purchased an amazing $90,000.00 boat. They were so excited and happy! I don't know if I would ever spend that much on a boat, but to have a boat like that would be really nice. Rusty and I love to wakeboard. I started going with him and Devon after Rusty and I became really good friends. We went a lot with them while we were dating and engaged. It has just been one of those things that we both really enjoy doing. It is one of the best vacations we ever take. Even if it is only the afternoon on the lake. So, we walked around for a few hours and watched some rail jam competitions. It is amazing what those pros can do on a wakeboard! Dev and Nicole got to meet Shawn Murray (Rusty and I just stood back) who I do have to say is pretty cute! Really short though!!! Thank goodness it won't be too long until it's time to ride again! I really got the itch when I was sitting there watching them ride. Even though I suck at it, it is still so much fun!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Am I gonna get beat up if I say he kind of looks like Vanilla Ice in that picture? Sweet boat.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Rusty's wife. I told him that you have a blog and you said hi and he says hi back. He's really not into the whole blog thing. Thanks for finding us. It is nice keeping in touch with people. Have a fabulous day.
Shelley

Sarah said...

That is a sweet boat! When you guys buy a boat like that, Sherrod expects a wake boarding invitation. jk. We hope Rusty is over the pneumonia scare! Also- What a cute puppy!