Dang I love you guys! I think it is hilarious that you opened up presents earlier than Broc did! He didn't even wake up til 8:30 then he wanted cereal before presents! Haha... so when will we see you again!
Love your new page!!! Ya I figured when I bought him the golf clubs it probably wasnt the best idea, but hey that just gives us an excuse to go shopping while they are golfing, right!?!? I think they are already planning on Sat. Oh did Rusty tell you about Sat. evening for Nilsons birthday? If not call me. Sorry for the long post.
2 comments:
Dang I love you guys! I think it is hilarious that you opened up presents earlier than Broc did! He didn't even wake up til 8:30 then he wanted cereal before presents! Haha... so when will we see you again!
Love your new page!!! Ya I figured when I bought him the golf clubs it probably wasnt the best idea, but hey that just gives us an excuse to go shopping while they are golfing, right!?!? I think they are already planning on Sat. Oh did Rusty tell you about Sat. evening for Nilsons birthday? If not call me. Sorry for the long post.
Post a Comment