I am sitting at home alone right now. I just got home from the hospital and our home sweet home is eery with how quiet it is. Brylee was admitted into the hospital today after a 7 day battle with what we now know is a blood infection, UTI, and possible kidney infection.
Just wanted to let people know where we are if you are calling and not getting through to us, plus, I am totally not ashamed to ask for prayers on my daughters behalf. This is something that should resolve itself with heavy antibiotics and lots of care, but having the power of prayer on our side is something I truly believe in. So, if it's not to much trouble, please pray our little one. I will update as much as I can but we will be in the hospital for the next week. Thanks!
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear it. I hope she gets better soon. Always hard when they need that kind of medical attention. Prayers for you tonight.
We'll be praying for her! So sad to hear.
wow Ash so sorry! I have been thinking about her a lot the last couple days, I knew she was sick and I have been wondering if she was doing better. Sorry to hear that she is in the hospital. She will be in our prayers along with you and Rusty. If there is anything we can do please let us know!!
Ash, we love you guys!! We're thinking of you and can't wait to see her smiling, adorable little face again. Now, rest up and chat tomorrow.
Post a Comment