Friends in the ward had been telling us how much we needed to go to a little shopping center called the Rio. After going, I can see why people love it. It is really family oriented with a huge lake in the middle that they have built a boardwalk around with a huge play area. All of the restaurants open to the water which creates a really cool atmosphere. Ducks and geese and swans are everywhere. It is now our new favorite place. Plus it has a TWO DECKER TARGET!! Who wouldn't love that?
We found out one night walking around that Brylee has no use for Ducks. This duck was not even 2 feet away, and Brylee started bawling. People all around us were wondering what in the world she was crying at. Probably made it worse that Rusty and I couldn't really help her we were laughing so hard. As much as this little one can slap, pinch, grab, tug and play on a 75 pound dog, she just can't feel safe around a duck. Oh, my funny little girl!
(I'll share your coat with you anytime DADDY!)
No comments:
Post a Comment