3/10/10

From her point of view


I wish I could see the world from Brylee's eyes. What it would be like to see something new everyday. As we were walking around D.C, she spent some time on daddy's shoulders. We happened to walk by a lady who was sitting quietly on her own. Probably trying to build herself back up enough to endure through the rest of her work week. Something about that woman tickled Brylee, and she let out the sweetest and cutest giggle. The woman's face lit up and you could tell that getting through the day just got a little easier.

Brylee's world revolves around a window in our house. I spend a lot of time on the computer during the day, so she gravitates towards where I am. Directly behind my chair is a window that goes from floor to ceiling. Brylee watches the world go by from that window. I can always tell when someone is walking by because she starts to pound on the window to get their attention. Some look up and smile, others don't notice or have ipods in. No matter what, she loves looking out at her world from the window.





And just for Grandma's sake, thought I would show them what Bry's teephers look like!

5 comments:

janet said...

I would love to be on the other side of the window watching her! Love her new teeth!

britney said...

She is so adorable Ashley! Enjoy her as much as you can. They grow way to fast!

The Clarks said...

She is so stinking cute! Getting so big! What a fun window to keep her entertained! We are going to be 30 minutes from you starting the end of next month, for 6 months! We for sure need to get together. You can show us around DC :)

Lauren said...

Um, seriously could bite her 'cause she is so DANG CUTE!!!

Whitings said...

Since I was way behind on your blog, I mostly just looked at pictures and skimmed a couple posts. I'm glad you guys made it to DC safely. I know you said there is a ton you want to see, but don't forget to add the Holocaust Museum to your list-it is a truly spiritual experience. You remember I grew up in Philly right? Brylee has gotten so big, and is adorable as ever. We miss you guys!