As a surprise to/for Rusty, I headed over to this great place called Portrait Innovations for Brylee's first pics. I was going to wait until she turned 6 months so I could really do them every 6 months, but I just couldn't stop myself. We were flying out to visit Rusty in Memphis in a few days, and I knew he was moving into his semi-permanent place, so I wanted him to have a house warming gift. I also knew that she would be going down to only night time use with her brace, so I had them take a few special ones of her feet. I loved how these turned out. She performed so well and loved Lyle, the crazy-fun guy. I love how happy and smiley she is. I get comments all the time that I must be doing something right if my baby can look that happy all the time. I hope that's true, cuz I love my little dollface!
6 comments:
Ashley, she is gorgeous!
Brylee looks adorable! The pictures turned out so great!
She is so big!! I miss her so much! The pictures turned out so cute, I love them!!!
WOW those are great pictures.
Oh she is precious!
She is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment