8/31/09

Seriously, I can't stand it!






Look how cute she is! We had a great morning this morning. I woke up and got laundry started, took a shower, and got dressed right as she woke up around 7:15. I gave her her medicine, a bath, she drank her bottle, and then I did her hair! HOLY COW, she hates it when I mess with her. I couldn't help it though, I think they are the cutest things I have ever seen! Now I just need cute little clips in! Since I can't get bows to stay on, this will have to be the new hair-do of choice! After crying and screaming at me for a while, it was time for her morning nap! I absolutely love her!


4 comments:

Whitings said...

Man I was behind on your guy's happenings...hmmm, did I just say that?

I can't believe how BIG Brylee has gotten. Her pig tails are so cute! I loved her "photo shoot" also, the light blue and purple colors look so good with her skin coloring. I can't wait to meet her! Oh and Devon and I are still in shock that you are moving!!!

Sonda Bryce said...

Freakin hillarious and cute! I love that girl... and her mama!

Sarah said...

She is the cutest little thing. Love that her hair is getting longer. Se has grown a lot! Congrats on the new job!

David and Meredith said...

Pigtails!!! They are so stinkin' cute! Aren't little girls FUN!?