8/19/09

Milestones

There are a lot of them happening today.

Brylee has slept through the night on her own for three nights in a row. I don't want to jinx myself, but I think she might be creating a good habit here.

She rolled over today. From belly to back; almost rolling to both sides. She is so amazing isn't she? I mean really, isn't that advanced for 2 1/2 months or am I just a pathetically over-zealous mom?



Today is the last day of taking a sponge bath. Her damn casts come off tomorrow. Yes, I meant to swear......get over it.

Oh ya, and Rusty and I are moving!
To where exactly we won't know for a while, but if Jen and Jason can do it...so can we! Good ole' RV here Brylee and I come!

7 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

Oh she's so cute! I think that's pretty dang good rolling over! I am a little ticked that she sleeps through the night. Gavin used to but for the last 2 weeks he wakes up 6 times every night! Yep, 6 times! ARGHHHH! How fun for Brylee to have a FULL bath experience! There's nothing like a good bath! Move. Go for it! I am so jealous of Jason and Jen and now I will be jealous of you! You only get to live life once right? Come to Snowflake and see me on a day you have nothing going! 243-3601!

Stac said...

How exciting.....I love when they start moving around...one day you walk in and they are totally not where you left them and it takes you a minute to realize what happened!!! Hope you guys move here!!! How fun!

The Bottjer Family said...

It's so fun to see them roll over and learning new things. I love it. I'm so happy to hear the casts come off today! Yeah! Good luck in your moving endeavors. It's truly an adventurous process.... =)

The Herberts said...

Way to go BRYLEE! What a champ! I am so happy for you that her casts are coming off today! WAHOO!!

MOVING? I am so SAD!

becki said...

Oh my! 2months is really early to roll over! Look out, she is going to be an active little girl. So fun!

Jennifer said...

She is so cute I am really hoping you guys can make it Wednesday so I can see her again but I understand if not and I want to get together before we leave! At least I know I will see you guys a few times a year now at "meetings" I am still so excited for you!

That does seem pretty early to be rolling but it's been a while since I had a newborn :( I hope she keeps sleeping all night for you! They will do good for a while then they will start teething or something and it throws them all off again.... Good luck with her new shoes!

Mayhew Clan said...

You know we are past excited for you, but I am a little upset that you are taking "my baby". We love you guys!!