6/28/09

Sunday Best

Brylee is four weeks old today. I always wonder if I should use the week mark or the one month mark. Technically, she is four weeks old, but her birth day was the 31st. Either way, she is cute! I was so excited about her first day at church last Sunday, but completley forgot to get pics of her first Sunday dress. I am sure she will wear it again, but today's dress is by far my favorite. It's true, sometimes it really is like playing dress-up! So, here she is at four weeks!


7 comments:

janet said...

She is SO beautiful! Hurry up and get up here! I can't wait to hold her again and show her off up here! MOM

buddyandsarahaws said...

She is so super cute!

The Herberts said...

What a doll! Such a cutie!

Lauren said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to hold her again. Hope she's feeling better!

Mayhew Clan said...

She is to cute for her own britches!! Oh I love that baby!!!

gentry's said...

hey ashley, its kasey gentry here, i wanna give you my address over email. so if you could give me your email address that would be great. and by the way, your blog is so cute.

Whitings said...

I love the dress! Looking good Brylee!