Right after the epidural. I was so happy but shaking like crazy!
Brylee's first moments. Look at that hair!! She gets that from mom. In fact I think that is the only thing of mine she has. I think she is pretty much a daddy's girl!
Look at how big I am! I never would have thought that a baby that big was inside my tummy! It's crazy to think she ever could fit in there!
Sad face!
First family pic!
Bath and first hair wash. She wasn't so happy about the bath, but she LOVED getting her hair washed!
Clean, warm, and smelling good! She sat under the warmer like this forever. This is when her daddy's heart melted. He just stared at her!
We were so very happy to know that she had all ten of her toes. Sometimes with club foot, they could be missing toes, so we were so glad! Here are her "clapping feet!"
The hospital photo shoot. The blanket is homemade by my Grandma Wilkins. The outfit is from Sheree and the bracelet is from Aunt Misty. They got a few good shots but Aunt Amber will be taking better ones soon!
Here she is in one of my favorite onesies. Her coloring is so good that she looks to pretty! Isn't she just beautiful?!?!?!
Rusty is a natural dad. He has amazed me this whole time. He naturally just knows what to do. Here he is kicking back with Brylee. Poor guy, he finally got tired of the couch and asked if he could hold her and watch T.V in my bed. I was glad to get up and move around anyway.
The pacifier is already #1 on priority list of "know where it is at all times". At night she would stay in the nursery until it was time to eat. She became a fast favorite of the nurses and they all told us how much they loved her hair so they put this little bow in.
I know its picture overload, but I can't help but think she is just so dang cute! I promise I will post a more appropriate number of pics from now on.
16 comments:
Congratulations! She is a doll. I LOVE her hair.
Yea, pictures! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Look at all her dark hair! You have your very own living doll to play with now. Your lives are forever changed. What a sweet little family you are!
yay!! its about time you got some pictures up of this little girl! I have checked like twice a day since she was born! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Great job you guys. All that hair is so dang adorable!! Rusty does look just like a natural. Proud daddy :)
She is so beautiful! I was glad to hear that everything went so well.
So stinking cute! I love all that hair! It's fabulous! I can't wait to meet her and Tyler can't wait to have a playdate! =) Let me know if you need anything before/after surgery.
Congratulations guys! I've totally been peeking at your blog on a regular basis to get tips and tricks as my first little one will be here in November. Thanks to you, Ash, I am now a list maker too! :) SHe is simply precious and I can't wait to see pics as she grows! I hear that happens oh so fast...
BTW, my hubby luvs her name. So cute!
Congrats Ashley and Rusty! She is adorable. Isn't that just the best feeling in the world when you saw her for the first time.
Good luck and have fun! :)
~Tessa
Please don't put an appropriate number of pics I LOVE them all keep posting as many as you would like she is to cute not too. She is so adorable and I love the yellow outfit :) I want to meet her and hold her!!! I can't believe how much hair she has I love it. Keep the pictures coming. Congrats again.
hey woman! congratulations to you and rusty. i'm so glad that everything went well with the delivery and you have a very beautiful baby girl! daddys girls are the best...i've got 2 of them and they are so awesome! sure do miss ya! hope to see you sometime soon. maybe the 4th? love ya!
-amber (hamblin) baca
She is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the hair!!! That is a dream... Of course my kids are bald till they are 2. :( She is so super cute. i'm glad that everyone is doing well!
SERIOUSLY you guys!! Oh my gosh she is so stinking cute! Please don't start putting an "appropriate" amount of pictures up, I loved looking at all of them. Congratulations again guys, you did SO well!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! LOVE the pics! I was about to ask if you were pullin' a Tom Cruise on us! She is absolutely Gorgeous and you look amazing to! Your family is so amazing! Congratulations!!!!
She is absolutely gorgeous! There's nothing like the happiness a baby brings :)
Congratulation! Brylee is absolutely adorable. And believe it or not, she will only get cuter. :)
Hey guys! Congrats on your beautiful baby! She is so so cute, and you picked an awesome name! My Briley likes it;)
She's beautiful you two! I can't wait to meet her in person! CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment