1/26/09
Hallelujah!
This is a post that many won't care about, but I was so excited I had to. Rusty and I have been moving our office to make room for our little peanut's room. Our office is now in our loft upstairs, and her room is a complete disaster. It was our "catch-all" room and now I have the task of going through and choosing what to keep and what to toss. We have had a lot of fun going down memory lane as we go through all our high school and junior high totes. Man, you forget so much! (and that's a good thing!) In order to feel more organized, we knew we had to finally do something with our garage to make it "tote ready." So, Saturday Rusty cleaned out the garage, and then met me at Home Depot to get our stuff. We ended up saving ourselves a lot of money (I'll post about that later) and got just what we needed. I was proud that we finally got the snowboards and wakeboards off the blankets they were on and somewhere safe. So, I have to say I am pretty proud!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment