11/21/08
Let's go for a run.
So, I love my husband! He has always been very sweet and thoughtful, always doing little things to make me feel special and appreciated. Since I have been pregnant, he has been even more so. I don't think I have been naggy or anything, in fact, I think pregnancy has balanced out my hormones. I know, it sounds crazy but Rusty even agrees with me, my hormones are more level now that I'm pregnant. What does that say about how screwed up they were before!!! Anyway, he really has been sweet. We haven't seen a whole lot of eachother because of our work schedules. Right now we are only seeing eachother on Tuesdays or for a few hours on Wednesdays after mutual and scouts. So, when we were both home on a Thursday night together, we were really happy. After the water fiasco with my dog, Rusty comes home and says "Lets go on a run!" I was really excited and happy to spend some time with him when we both weren't half comotose and ready for sleep. We went on a run/walk with Bronx through the cotton fields and back to the chevron for a movie. We went home, cooked us some taco lettuce wraps (ummm so yummy and good for you!) and watched Get Smart. Even though we are having our actual date night tonight, it was nice to spend a little "impormptu" time with eachother. So, just a shout out to my husband, thanks cowboy for being my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet! And I LOVE that movie!
Post a Comment