7/28/08

Yes, another late post!






So, once again I rank a 10 on the 1-10 "How bad do you suck"-ometer! My birthday was on the 18th and I am just now posting about it. My birthday was great, really Rusty did a great job! I had the day off from work so I laid around and watched some old movies while I did laundry...which for me was awesome! Then Rusty got home around 2:00 and we just hung out until it was time to leave. The Dark Knight came out that day so we had bought tickets the day before. We met up with our friends Cameron, Leah, Becky, and Kyle, and headed to Olive Garden for dinner. I tried to get a pic of all of us but the boys said no. The fact that I made all the boys sit on one side and the girls on the other was almost too much for them to take. This was the best shot I got (thanks Kyle!).



So, the boys took of early to stand in line for the movie, (us girls always have to take care of the check!), and we finished up and met them. The movie was AMAZING by the way! I am actually a big supporter of movies that only make you feel good, but this movie really was one of the best I have seen. Rusty also got me a new digital camera that videos as well so now I can video! Then the next night we went over to the Heath's for some UFC action and they had made me a birthday cake! Isn't that sweet!?!?! I thought so! There is a video of it but I didn't look so great in it, and as the author of this blog I have the right to screen all images! Thanks to everyone for coming, it was great!

4 comments:

ambrosia said...

Happy Belated birthday!! it sounds like you had a blast. you are only as old as you feel :0) we are still young right?!

The Herberts said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!

Denyse said...

I had no clue it was your bday! Happy like 2 wks late bday! Looks like fun & Olive Garden sounds sooo ridiculously good right now :) I could really go for some salad & breadsticks..mmmm!

Katlyn Papa said...

Happy late Birthday! You and Mike were born on the same day. You young little things. Sounds like you had fun. I did take Mike out to dinner, but he didn't get the day off!!!!