
Well....I didn't get the position, but I did get another one! The only thing that I am sad about is the "no weekends" thing, but they are offering to give me a full-time with the option to make my schedule. I don't think I will be able to get away with no weekends, but I will try anyway! Thanks for every one's comments and thoughts! I knew I ran the risk of feeling stupid in case I didn't get it, but I really don't feel that way! I don't know if it's out of denial, or if I really just am not that upset! This way I will hopefully get an awesome schedule without all the meetings, paperwork, and stress! Thanks again!
2 comments:
Now when you're money bags you can take us all out for ice cream! Sweet we all win.
What position did you get?
Post a Comment