7/7/08

Girls Camp 2008 "Boot Camp"


The first week in June, I had the chance to go to Girls Camp for the second year in a row. What an amazing program Young Womens is!!! I love getting to be up there with just us girls, (with the exception of a few men) and get to just get dirty, have fun, and feel the spirit! It is always a little stressful and especially with trying to get ready for the Trek right after, but man it was worth it! We were in the most beautiful place, (I love it anytime I am in the mountains) and our cooks were great! The other leaders up there are awesome, and I learned great stuff from each of them! I am not positive, but I think that we were the last to go to bed every night! One of may favorite parts about girls camp is the testimony meeting that we have the last night of camp. Our girls have such strong testimonies! I am always amazed to hear about how strong they are! What they face today really is different from the challenges I grew up with. I am grateful to learn from them every week! Thanks again to all of the leaders and especially to Lori...you and all of us leaders know why! You were by far the most entertaining out of all of camp!!!