My boys love the pics of the dogs. They want one so bad, but we don't have a fence yet. I'm not sure that a dog would live through Carter and Gage either! It's good to be able to see what you and Rusty are up to!
Sorry, I just put like four comments of the same thing on here because I thought I was doing something wrong! Leave it to me hu!
Oh my gosh! Those dogs are so dang cute together! I love the ones where they are all sitting together in a group. Classic! Ha ha!
What handsome pups!! (oh and beautiful.. sorry chloe!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My boys love the pics of the dogs. They want one so bad, but we don't have a fence yet. I'm not sure that a dog would live through Carter and Gage either! It's good to be able to see what you and Rusty are up to!
Sorry, I just put like four comments of the same thing on here because I thought I was doing something wrong! Leave it to me hu!
Oh my gosh! Those dogs are so dang cute together! I love the ones where they are all sitting together in a group. Classic! Ha ha!
What handsome pups!! (oh and beautiful.. sorry chloe!)
Post a Comment