4/11/08
Another pathetic post...dog haters move along!
Ok, so many of you won't find this amusing or even in the least bit interesting but, who cares?!?!?! I mean, it's my blog right? YEP! So, here is another post about Bronx! On Thursday I went into town to have lunch with my good friend Ashley Bell! We became fast friends and I just love hanging out with her! She is expecting her first little one (Congrats Ash!) and so we decided to take as much time as possible to hang out before bambino comes. Not that things will change a ton but for the first little while they have to be different. Once baby goes down to sleep we can still rock out on guitar hero though!!! Anyway, we went and picked up some Pei Wei to share and brought it back to her house. For those of you who are new to my blog, she has two Pit Bulls, Cooper and Chloe! Bronx loves play dates with these two! What is amazing is that at 4.5 months, he is almost as big as her two year old dogs! My dog is going to be massive! Anyway, these are some pics of him playing with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The dogs are cute, and I cannot believe how big Bronx got! Oh, and I totally beat you in posting the lake trip!
Oh My Gosh! Those are the cutest pics. I might have to steal them! That was so much fun! To bad Cooper is a little gimp right now! Oh well.. Mexico will still be fun!! Your the best Ash!
Post a Comment