3/9/08

Update on Bronx

So, I know that many of you have publicly told me that it is pathetic that I blog about my dog , to which I agree, I'm pathetic! Considering that this is the only form of journaling that I do, I have to keep it somewhat updated to his growth and the funny little things he does, cuz I do kinda like him! So, feel free to pass by this post, it won't hurt my feelings. Actually, I won't even know, so go ahead. For those of you who do care, he is getting so big! He is only 3 1/2 months and his paws are as big as a full size dog! I know he is going to be huge! No more cuddling on mom and dad when you hit over 50 lbs. bud!




Anyway, one quick story and then I will just update with a few pics. I have a body ball that I have had for years. My mother-in-law got it for me about the time we moved into our house. Bronx found it the other day and started playing. Needless to say it is a little flat, just perfect for him to get his teeth around. He started just nipping at it at first so I didn't think anything of it, then all of a sudden Rusty hears this noise. Sure enough he punctured right through it! After that he didn't want anything to do with it. That is just one of many things he has destroyed. We came home to find Rusty's good pair of church shoes totally trashed. We are usually pretty good about either keeping him outside or making sure nothing is on the ground that we don't want him around or chewing on. I guess Rusty didn't pay attention and sure enough Bronx drug them outside! But, no matter what, even with all of the chewing and nasty smells, I still love him! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!

This is his favorite position to be in while I am on the computer....it's called IN THE WAY!!!





"Fine, if mom is going to be mean and yell at me all day, I'm going to sleep by dad's clothes and pray he comes home soon to save me from the mean lady!"




Chloe and Cooper are Cam and Ash's dogs and we love them! Being around them with their dogs was a big influence on us to get one. Ashley and I try to get them together for regular "play dates" (all of you Mom's out there quit rolling your eyes!), but I live so far out here that sometimes it's hard. These were taken one day at Ash and Cameron's while we were playing guitar hero. Look at how cute they are together! What's even more funny is that he is so much smaller, but his paws are the same size as theirs are!







These are blurry but funny. If you look close in the first one, he is dead asleep and his little tongue is just hanging out! In the next two, he is sleeping with his paws covering his eyes. Just too cute to look at!




This one is just to show his size, I took one like this when he got home. Just for reference.

No comments: