
Just wanted to write a quick note and tell everyone that Rusty and I just purchased our season tickets for ASU football! We are so excited to have almost every Saturday night planned already! Just kidding, we both love football and can't wait for the season to start! If you are interested in where to find a good deal, let me know and I can get you the number!
3 comments:
Can't wiat!!! I might need the dude's number again. I so can't remember where I wrote it.
So if you can't make it to a game . . . make sure Kylie is free so I can go in your place! I had season tickets the year after they went to the Rose Bowl. It is awesome.
Hey Ashley!! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I love yours its adorable I'm so glad I found out you have one! How fun!.. I love the Sun Devils.. my dad has gotten season tickets every year since I can remember and we go every year.. he gives Steve and I all the ones he can't make it to.. which is a lot!! we'll have to go together to one of them or something:).. and yes we totally need to play Rock Band!!
Post a Comment