So these are a few of my favorite pics of Bronx. He really does have the cuttest personality, which I love! This one was taken of him while we were still on the way home from Globe. He was laterally still sucking on his mom when we pulled him off and left. He had been eating a bit of regular food but not much. The breeder told us that until we get home and get him on a schedule, we should bottle feed him some whole milk. So, the good dad that Rusty is, he went into Walmart and got a bottle with milk. He is scarfing this milk so fast that you might be able to see the milk running down both sides of his mouth! It was so cute! I was driving when we took this picture so it's not that great but still cute!
So one of the things that I like most about him is that he loves to cuddle up when he sleeps. Even if my leg is hanging off the couch, he will lay down next to it. This night, Rusty had laid down to watch T.V. and mister man comes right up and makes himself comfortable! He loves to have his tummy scratched. At first he hated being on his back but I think he trusts us enough now and he will just roll over and sleep like that!
I don't think that a dog needs to be bathed a lot but after being with 10 other litter mates, our puppy didn't really smell great so he got his first bath! He actually did well at first but decided he was done after about 2 minutes. After he was just shaking like crazy! These next pics are from today, I was sorting laundry and he decided that he would cuddle up with one pile. He ended up in the basket for a nap so I had to catch some shots.
8 comments:
Awe! I can't wait to have a big dog! (bret says never...) Dog training is way harder then changing a diaper so I won't roll my eyes. Bronx is going to be the most loved dog EVER! I love how you guys post so many pictures of him. You are like new parents. Super sweet!
He is so big! That's awesome! You guys are like new parents now. He is the luckiest dog EVER! So fun for you guys!
How fun!! He is adorable.
He is SO cute. I love puppies! When we got our dog house training was by far the hardest thing. Good Luck
You seriously make me laugh. So much about a dog is the same as kids. It sounds like he eats the same way that Olivia does, too fast so it runs down both sides of her mouth :) I'm glad you have a new creature in your home.
he is awesome. do you want to trade for paxon? sure miss you guys.
He is so cute! My kids informed me that they want a dod JUST like bronx!
yes it is shabby princess, and Raynie has a program called creating keepsakes they she helped me do it with.
Post a Comment