1/21/08

Great movies!



So, Rusty and I had a really great weekend! We had so much fun doing nothing important and just hanging out with friends and family. Friday night we went to Cameron and Ashley's house to eat hamburgers and battle on guitar hero (the food was great, Ashley)! We decided to also see a movie so we went and watched "The Bucket List" and it was awesome! I think Rusty and I would rank it in the top 10 comedies and best feel good movies as well. It was just one of those movies you laugh out loud cuz it's so funny and cry in the next second. I definitely recommend it to anyone. Then on Saturday night, Rusty's brother Josh and his wife Amber called us to go to dinner and a movie. We went to Cheesecake Factory and it was great food as well! We have been a couple of times and haven't liked it but this time it was great! We then went and watched "The Great Debaters" and again, another great movie. While on our way home, we all started talking about what life must have been like when segregation was still legal. Amber mentioned that she hopes that she would have been friendly and kind even though not many were, and it got me thinking. I think of that time like I think of the time the Savior was on the earth. Would I have stood up to say something? Would I have believed the carpenters Son? Would I have had enough guts to stand up and say that segregation is wrong? I don't know I can't say, but I sure hope so! Anyways, just wanted to post and suggest to anyone to go see these movies. They are awesome! Also, thanks to our friends and families, we love you guys and feel really blessed to have you in our lives!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

your page looks great!!!