So, I have counted myself lucky that I have not been "Taggged" cuz I don't think I am that interesting, but Becky got me! So here it goes!
What is his name: Rustin Wayne Wilkins
How long have you been married - 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? Ummm....ok 2 1/2 weeks. We "unofficially" dated as "friends" for 1 1/2 years. Once he makes a decision, it is made quickly!
How old is he? 25 going on 35. Everyone says he acts and looks older!
Who eats more? I like Becky's answer, depends on the kind of food.
Who said I love you first? He totally did. It scared me to say it. I knew as soon as I did he would put a ring on my finger!
Who is taller? Barefoot, Rusty is taller. With my huge shoes I kinda tower him. He hates them!
Who sings better? He actually does but he doesn't sing "for real" very often.
Who is smarter? Depends on what kind of smarts. Rusty is much more logical therefore more common sense. I can sit a read any kind of book. In my mind, he's the smart one.
Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty even. I did see him punch my dashboard once, that was kinda scary!
Who does the laundry? hehehe totally me!
Who does the dishes? He does dinner dishes if I cooked it. That's one thing we like to do together. Gives us time to talk.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. If someone comes in to kill us, he's a lot meaner, so he can fight them!
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? We both do.
Who cooks dinner? Another one of those things that we like to do together although we don't agree on much.
Who drives when you are together? He feels like a little less of a man if he doesn't drive. I humor him!
Who is more stubborn? Me? Stubborn? NO!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Totally him. He hates to fight with me. I go along with the country song from Terry Clark "I just want to be mad for a while!"
Whos parents do you see the most? We grew up in the same town so it's pretty even.
Who proposed? Rusty, oh so sweeeettt!
Who has more friends? Neither, we hate people equally! Just kidding. Most of the friends we have are couples.
Who has more siblings? He does
Who wears the pants in the family? We talk a lot about issues when we need to but he knows when to through down as the patriarch! Did it just today!
I now tag: Jennie, Ambrosia, Ashley, Nicole
4 comments:
you guys are way 2 cute! now do I have to answer all those ?'s is that how the tag works? we moved out on Elsworth and Queen Creek. close? are you still doing radiology in Scottsdale? if so what a drive!
Oh, but we love your Rusty boy! I was almost afraid to read your blog when I read the title!!
I enjoyed reading that! I was tagged with another one and I am going to tag you just to repay you!
Okay, this entry is boring now. What else do you have to post about...
Post a Comment