Well, these are a little late, but thought I should post them anyway. Rusty and I had a lot of fun on Halloween. I dressed up and he sort of did. He was supposed to be the Royal Air man from England but he didn't feel like carrying the bag around all night. For me, I put some make-up on and some ears and there I was, MMEEEOOOWW! We met at Becky and Kyles for dinner with their family, Josh and Amber and their kids, and Grandpa. We then went to the church building for our wards Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun to see all of my young women dressed up and having fun, and Rusty got to tease all of the kids he teaches in Primary every Sunday. As they drove up, my nephew Tucker asked his mom "Are we at the temple, mom? Are we trick or treating to Jesus?" Oh, my goodness Tucker, only you!! After all of that fun was over, Rusty and I left to meet up with some friends of ours. We have known Cameron and Ashley for about 2 years but about a year ago started to hang out with them. Since then they have become some of our closest friends. We love them cuz they are just ok being them. No need to impress, we just hang out, laugh at eachother most of the time, and come up with some really stupid stuff to do! Love you Cam and Ash!
11/11/07
MMMEEEOOOWW!
Well, these are a little late, but thought I should post them anyway. Rusty and I had a lot of fun on Halloween. I dressed up and he sort of did. He was supposed to be the Royal Air man from England but he didn't feel like carrying the bag around all night. For me, I put some make-up on and some ears and there I was, MMEEEOOOWW! We met at Becky and Kyles for dinner with their family, Josh and Amber and their kids, and Grandpa. We then went to the church building for our wards Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun to see all of my young women dressed up and having fun, and Rusty got to tease all of the kids he teaches in Primary every Sunday. As they drove up, my nephew Tucker asked his mom "Are we at the temple, mom? Are we trick or treating to Jesus?" Oh, my goodness Tucker, only you!! After all of that fun was over, Rusty and I left to meet up with some friends of ours. We have known Cameron and Ashley for about 2 years but about a year ago started to hang out with them. Since then they have become some of our closest friends. We love them cuz they are just ok being them. No need to impress, we just hang out, laugh at eachother most of the time, and come up with some really stupid stuff to do! Love you Cam and Ash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Fun stuff! I'm looking forward to getting together when I get back . . . I'll be home next week. WEIRD! We'll plan something
you make such a cute cat, Ashley:)
Such a cute page ASH! Will we really ever see you guys again?
I am so glad you have a blog! You have to add us on it. My blog is troyandbrooke.blogspot.com!! Darling blog!!!
OKay, sorry for the pointed finger that deserved a point back! Paxon has been cutting his bottom front two teeth...
First off, your are dam (can't say I swore if I didn't actually) sexy! Go Rusty!
Second, it's hard to read about Cameron and Ashley-it's suppossed to be DEVON and NICOLE!!!! I miss you! I am glad you have them. Close friends are the greatest.
Third, Cameron's brother looks like Jonny Knoxville with his sunglasses on.
Fourth, am I spelling Cameron right?
Fifth, did I spell Knoxville right?
Sixth, how do you spell fifth? That doesn't look right.
Seventh, Why is there no "spell check" on these things?
Eighth, has my comment taken up enough space yet?
Ninth, can I borrow your kitchen to bake Green Bean Casserole the Saturday after Thanksgiving?
Tenth, that's all I got! I love ya Ashley-mostly because I know you'll appreciate this comment, whereas it will probably annoy anyone else who posts after me.
Super cute blog!!! I love your pics!
Post something new!!
Where are you looking for tickets at? Maybe we will have to get our new seats next to yours! It would be so fun!
Post a Comment