Hey Ashley! It's Katie 'Rogers' Cluff. It's good to see you on here and good to see how you two are doing. I have a blog too if you want to check it out www.bkcluff.blogspot.com
It looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! I agree with you about FHE, especially after this past General COnference. The entire conference was about families! Devon and I weren't good at keeping up with FHE either until GC. Now I am 3 for 3! ANyway, I still need to post your picture from last weekend. It is so cute! You guys rock!
I talked to Heidi and she said you guys will probably be done around 8 or 8:30. Rusty is obsessed with the football playoffs this weekend so I am going to try. We were going to come by later but I think you guys will be done before the game is over. I will find out from Rusty what's going on and if we are coming I will call you or Heidi. If we don't end up getting there, Happy Birthday!!
8 comments:
Those are cute pictures! Happy Halloween:)
Hey Ashley! It's Katie 'Rogers' Cluff. It's good to see you on here and good to see how you two are doing. I have a blog too if you want to check it out
www.bkcluff.blogspot.com
It looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! I agree with you about FHE, especially after this past General COnference. The entire conference was about families! Devon and I weren't good at keeping up with FHE either until GC. Now I am 3 for 3! ANyway, I still need to post your picture from last weekend. It is so cute! You guys rock!
Will we see youo guys this weekend?
I talked to Heidi and she said you guys will probably be done around 8 or 8:30. Rusty is obsessed with the football playoffs this weekend so I am going to try. We were going to come by later but I think you guys will be done before the game is over. I will find out from Rusty what's going on and if we are coming I will call you or Heidi. If we don't end up getting there, Happy Birthday!!
Hey Ash! I haven't heard from you in awhile! Drop a line... : )
You have a blog!!!! Send me an email so I can send you an invite to mine :)
Becky Smith
Ya Kayden would be so excited to see you guys, if you ever have a free Mon, Wed, or Sat. just give us a call, Hey thanks we will see you on Sunday:)
Post a Comment