This post is going way back! This was a couple years ago for our friend Devon's birthday. Ironically, we were supposed to surprise him with a morning trip, but we ended up cleaning the boat out. Oh well, we still had a ton of fun! This is his boat that we are grateful to use to wakeboard! I know I've spent a lot of time behind it, and Rusty even more so. Rusty really wanted something about wakeboarding and this is the only pic I have available to put on here. One of our favorite things to do is to wakeboard! Who care's if your good right? Rusty is pretty good, me, well... not so much! I can stay up, but no cool tricks as of yet. It's actually one of my goals before I die!! Tragdor (don't know if I am spelling it correctly? Devon?) is the name of the boat. I will have to post later with the story. Rusty knows it, but at the moment is passed out asleep. As important as I may think it is, I don't think HE will find it so right now. He actually just moved and I asked him why it's Tragdor and his response: "He's the burnanator!" Whatever that means?!?!?! From left to right it's Rusty and I, Devon and Nicole Whiting, and Trey and Lauren Whiting! The three couples have had a lot of fun together. Between their growning families, and the distance between us, we don't see a lot of them, but WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
10/24/07
Tragdor!!
This post is going way back! This was a couple years ago for our friend Devon's birthday. Ironically, we were supposed to surprise him with a morning trip, but we ended up cleaning the boat out. Oh well, we still had a ton of fun! This is his boat that we are grateful to use to wakeboard! I know I've spent a lot of time behind it, and Rusty even more so. Rusty really wanted something about wakeboarding and this is the only pic I have available to put on here. One of our favorite things to do is to wakeboard! Who care's if your good right? Rusty is pretty good, me, well... not so much! I can stay up, but no cool tricks as of yet. It's actually one of my goals before I die!! Tragdor (don't know if I am spelling it correctly? Devon?) is the name of the boat. I will have to post later with the story. Rusty knows it, but at the moment is passed out asleep. As important as I may think it is, I don't think HE will find it so right now. He actually just moved and I asked him why it's Tragdor and his response: "He's the burnanator!" Whatever that means?!?!?! From left to right it's Rusty and I, Devon and Nicole Whiting, and Trey and Lauren Whiting! The three couples have had a lot of fun together. Between their growning families, and the distance between us, we don't see a lot of them, but WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
HOORAY for bloggin! So glad you've joined the ranks. Its such a perfect way to keep up on everyone. Ash, TROGDOR! Come on! Trogdor the Burnanator! I'm sure Rusty will explain this to you, but just in case . . . www.homestarrunner.com. Its in the archives of the Strongbad emails. Trogdor was a man. Or he was a dragon man. Or he was just a dragon. Love you guys!
Hey Wilkins!! I saw your blog through Lindsey's. Glad you joined the blogging world! Its so fun and now we can keep in touch! I haven't seen you in forever Rust! Hope you guys are doing great. My blog is ryleehadlock.blogspot.com.
ash, nice to see that the trog mad eyour blog. i should start a "trog blog!" next summer, nice!
anyways, hopefully we iwll see you guys this weekend!
devon
hey ash, col to see "the trog" made the WWW. maybe next summer i will start a blog about the trog, "the trog blog" anyways, hope to see you guys this weekend.
devon
Hey guys! Your blog is lookin good! I sent you an email Ashley about Friday, I'm thinking I might have your email address written down wrong! Did you get it? Glad you're blogging!
Thanks Dev I'm glad to have your approval! Nicole I sent you one back so hopefully you got it. I think a "trog blog" sounds awesome! See you in a few days!
Rylee good to hear from you! I told Rusty that you were on here and he said to tell you "hi". I tried looking at yours to see what's new with you guys and I couldn't get on. I'll try again soon! Hope all is going well!
oh yeah..i forgot that my blog is private, I just need to send you an invite. what is your gmail address?
I don't think i have a gmail. Can you send it to my hotmail? arc_08@hotmail.com.
I just sent an invite to your hotmail, but i am pretty sure you once you get the email you should be able to sign into my blog by using whatever username and password you use to get onto blogger. Sorry I make it so complicated. Let me know if you still can't get in to see it.
Hey Rust and Ash- Just found your blog! Isn't it fun? Man, I miss those carefree summer (or winter, spring or fall) days at Saguaro Lake on Trogdor with all of you guys. How is the Burnanator nowadays anyway?
Bert! What's up! Congrats on the bun-in-the-oven! When are you guys due? The burnanator hasn't seen much of us latley but I think Dev and Nicki have tried to keep him roaring as much as they can. Next summer we will try to wakeboard a little more. I miss watching fly across the water man, it was so much fun! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment