yes i want to go skydiving...since i was in high school! wait, am i the person who people think wouldn't want to go sky diving?! i don't want to be that person!
I wouldn't say that, I just have never talked to you about it! I am surprised Dev won't take you. I'll show you guys the video when you get here. Maybe that will make him want to go!
4 comments:
okay...convince devon to take me...
nicole, you want to go skydiving? I wouldn't think you would, but it is so fun! I wouldn't change going for anything!
yes i want to go skydiving...since i was in high school! wait, am i the person who people think wouldn't want to go sky diving?! i don't want to be that person!
I wouldn't say that, I just have never talked to you about it! I am surprised Dev won't take you. I'll show you guys the video when you get here. Maybe that will make him want to go!
Post a Comment