4/27/11

Just like Brett Favre...

I have been away for a really long time. Even the last few posts I made were few and far between. Our computer crashed over a year ago and just a few days ago we got a new one up and running. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to get back to blogging. I miss not putting memories, feelings, and thoughts down to remember some day. I have noticed myself forgetting things that I don't think I would if I were recording it. So, I will be posting a few special posts that I want recorded from the past year and some, and then will pretty much pick up from the present day.

(For anyone other than family that still looks at my blog, send me updated info for your blogs because a lot of you have gone private while I have been in the dark!)

No comments: