8/28/10

Bucket-o-fun

My junior prom, I went with a big group of friends. It was one of my favorite formals. We spent the day at the Crosby's cabin and my date, Eric, had brought a "bucket-o-fun". It had a ton of different activities to do. Most of them were pretty corney, but we still thought it was fun! That's what this summer reminds me of. Summer-o-fun for sure. It's like things keep coming up! So, I thought I would do a synopsis of all the events. This is our "Summer 2010".

We finally moved our stuff out to D.C. We hesitated at first but Brylee was sure glad to be back in her own crib instead of that pack-n-play!


Swimming since it was so dag-gum hot.


Trips to the zoo!







4th of July in D.C. We didn't go to the capital since we thought we ought to go to church instead, but we did go watch fireworks with some good friends that night!







Hung-out shopping with Ligia and Madi. These girls are such great buddies. I love it when Madeline calls Brylee "chunky"! It's the cutest!



Our bank account doesn't love our summer escapades but I wouldn't change anything. Money comes and goes, but these experiences I will always remember. Hope you all have been having as much fun as we have!

1 comment:

Ligia said...

oh, we've had so much fun with you guys the past few months!! can't wait to do more!!