Brylee's first Halloween was a little....different. Rusty wasn't here, and with all the moving back and forth I have done, I wasn't on top of getting her costume. I am a big believer in getting stuff taken care of ahead of time, but it worked out great that I waited since I got her outfit for half the cost. It was originally like $20 but I got it for $8. My little bumblebee didn't react quite like I thought she would, but she was really funny! She didn't cry, didn't laugh, she was stone cold sober. She just stared at Becky and I as we took pictures which gave us quite a laugh! I have to say, after all the costumes I looked at, I liked this one the best! Next year will be home-made, and hopefully her daddy will be there with us, but under the circumstances, we had a great Halloween!
After she trick-or-treating (only at Becky's), she decided she wanted to kick it with Skye and watch some T.V. Skye was only to happy to let her. Then we finished off the night with playing with the puppies. She LOVES dogs. She squeals, laughs, and grabs at them. I can't get the video to upload, but as soon as I do, I will post it. Hope everyone had a Happy one too!

2 comments:
Thanks for the fun pics - I love them, her and you!
You have got to e-mail these to me so I can print them and put them on the frig!
Post a Comment