7/10/09

Photo Shoot and other randoms

When Brylee was a week old, my sister-in-law Amber came to do a photo shoot. It is really early, but I knew they would put her first set of casts on within the first week or two and I wanted to document what her feet looked like "all natural"! Amber did a great job even though Brylee was a tough customer. We hadn't figured out about her tummy yet so you will notice that in most, she is sporting her "grouchy face", or "fire face" as her dad likes to call it. I am also throwing in a few I took over the weekend up at the 4th. Enjoy!












Talking with Dad. He is so wrapped around her finger already!


Looking cute!


Talking with Aunt Amber. I love this pic because it shows how sweet she is. Really, I love this girl so stinkin' much!


Chillin at Grandma Wilkins' house. It was a beautiful day and she was taking advantage of the sun.




6 comments:

The Herberts said...

What a doll!!!

The Clarks said...

Oh Ashley she is so darling!! I cant wait to get back and meet this precious little girl!

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable. I was so happy to meet her and hold her! You guys are doing an amazing job with her. I just love her. I will trade if you want, you can pick either one of my boys or both ha!

Anonymous said...

She looks soo cute! I love the pics that your sister took, i think they turned out really good..and i loved her little dress

Whitings said...

The picture of Brylee in her jean-dress overalls...holy cow! She is truly a beautiful baby! I hope our little girl is as good looking as Brylee.

And I totally see Rusty in her. I mean in no way does Brylee look like a dude, but wow! I think she looks like Rusty! I never thought I would be saying this to Rusty-just Ashley-but way to make a good looking kid Rusty! : ) But we all know the true beauty is from Ash

buddyandsarahaws said...

She is so cute!!!