5/7/09

Say it ain't so, Doc!

So, I woke up yesterday morning very upset. This has happened before, but it usually involves my husband and a very over active mind. (Poor Rusty!) This time, it was different. I was in the doctors office having my check-up. He completed everything and I was sitting asking him some questions. At the end, he stands to leave and then looks back at me and says, "Oh, and I think we have your due date wrong. According to her measurements, you still have two months left." He then just walked out the door. I was left sitting there with my heart in my hands. I awoke and ran into the office. The first thing I did was look at my ticker on my blog to remind me that I am not crazy, and that she should be here in a few weeks. Yes, all is right with the world.

7 comments:

Mele said...

Girl, at the end every day feels like an extra month for me! Hope everything goes well and she comes on time for you :) BTW, we made our blog private so if you want an invite send me your email mustewart@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Ash, I am so happy you don't have 2 months left. I can't hardly wait for pics of that baby. I am so excited for you not to much longer now. Hope everything goes well for you!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Oh that is so sad! By this time things just seem to drag on and on and on! Good Luck, call if you need something!

We missed you at Womens Conf.

Kiera said...

oh YIKES! how aweful would that be! haha.. Nightmare! I'm so excited for you I can't believe you only have just over 2 weeks.. really she could come anytime.. :) YEY!!!

Lisa said...

HEY HEY I"m so excited for you two!!

Don't know if you heard but I am getting married and would love you get you guys an invitation but need your address.

email. me at lisarocketgirl@gmail.com

THANKS!!

Lisa said...

WOW lots of adventures!! I am so excited for you and rusty and hope all goes well!!

I don't know if you heard but I am getting married (finally) and would love to get you and rusty an invitation and need your address

email me at lisarocketgirl@gmail.com

THANKS

Whitings said...

What an annoying dream! Thankfully it was just a dream though! Any changes at your OB yesterday? I'm so excited for you two!