Ashley, Hey! I just noticed u had a blog when i was looking at linds blog. I just wanted to say hi! Its been forever since i've seen u guys. It sounds like u guys are doing well. I love ur dog. Boxers are my favorite . I had one when i was younger and it was my favorite dog. Anyways, it was fun looking at ur blog which is so cute by the way. Just a little side note, Kim had her Baby and she is adorable, just thought you would want to know. Have a wonderful night. :)
Bronx is WAY cuter than Doby!! What are you thinking?!?! It looks like you guys had fun in Mexico. The pictures are great! We'll be up in RV for the 4th...you guys?
Seriously Ash, I look at your blog at least once a week, and I have seen Dobby for quite a while. Put some dang pics of you and Rusty on there! You are so dang cute. I would love to see your face.
FUN!!! thats hilarious.. it really does :).. Mexico looks like it was a blast!!! I love the beach!! haha those language barrier stories were hilarious! gotta love it!
6 comments:
That is so funny! My kids are totally missing bronx, they have to keep checking your blog!
Ashley, Hey! I just noticed u had a blog when i was looking at linds blog. I just wanted to say hi! Its been forever since i've seen u guys. It sounds like u guys are doing well. I love ur dog. Boxers are my favorite . I had one when i was younger and it was my favorite dog. Anyways, it was fun looking at ur blog which is so cute by the way. Just a little side note, Kim had her Baby and she is adorable, just thought you would want to know. Have a wonderful night. :)
definitely a look-a-like! ha!
Bronx is WAY cuter than Doby!! What are you thinking?!?! It looks like you guys had fun in Mexico. The pictures are great! We'll be up in RV for the 4th...you guys?
Seriously Ash, I look at your blog at least once a week, and I have seen Dobby for quite a while. Put some dang pics of you and Rusty on there! You are so dang cute. I would love to see your face.
FUN!!! thats hilarious.. it really does :).. Mexico looks like it was a blast!!! I love the beach!! haha those language barrier stories were hilarious! gotta love it!
Post a Comment