So, Rusty and I have gone over many options and we can't decide where to go on our anniversary. We have thought of a cruise, Sedona, Rocky Point, and Colorado (to see where I used to live), but we can't decide on a place. So, this post is for anyone to respond with any cute and creative (also inexpensive) anniversary ideas! Please let us know if you can think of any. We only have a month to get it together! Thanks for your help!
4 comments:
we are trying to plan our anniversary to, we were going to go on a cruise, or Hawaii, but now we are probably going to do something cheaper with everything is going on, we just cant justify spending all thatl, so we may just do Vegas, or California.
I am sure whatever you choose it will be fun to just get away with your hubby, good luck, and let us know what you decide!
If you want inexpensive, I think you should go to Sedona. Dev and I went there for our honeymoon and we loved it! We stayed at a bed and breakfast, did a Pink Jeep tour, and a lot of sight seeing. We didn't make it b/c it was December and freezing, but Slipery Rock is there and it is a lot of fun! It's like a water slide-only a rock! Or, try Disneyland. Dev and I did that for one of our Anniversaries. It was cheap and SO MUCH FUN! We got a two-day pass for Disneyland and California Great Adventures and stayed at some class A cheap motel. You guys could upgrade though if you wanted... So, there are my two cents, Good Luck!
Oh, and on another note... LAKE! LAKE! LAKE! LAKE! LAKE! LAKE! LAKE! Dev and I are about to head over to the boat to get it ready for TOMORROW!!!
safford
d$
Vegas Baby! SO much fun! But I used to live by Sedona and that is fun too! Let me know what you decide!
Post a Comment