3/28/08
Bump goes the......
Well, you know how sometimes things in life just get so good that you have to be reminded that life isn't always fair and that we have to be tried for a reason??? That day came on Tuesday as Rusty was driving to work! Everyone involved is fine, no injuries, but some badly beat-up cars! To make a long story short Rusty and the guy in front of him were both ticketed, but Rusty really isn't at fault for the other two people in front. It's crazy! The guy in front of him is lying and being a jerk trying to get us to be responsible for everything but...we will see! I can say that I am just really grateful that everyone was ok! That is a phone call that a wife or mother never want to get! Oh, and I guess I am really grateful now that we spend a lot of money a month on car insurance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So sorry for your car!
I am so sorry!!! Thant stinks! It was good to hear from ya. You guys are so dang cute. Hope you don't mind if I check in and see how you are doing every once in a while.
You really gotta hand it to Rusty. He never goes half-assed with anything. Maybe he was out drinking with Micah. You guys can totally borrow the minivan anytime!
Hey Ashely,
I need your e-mail address!
OH I am so sorry! What happened? How come Rusty and the guy in front got ticketed? And what is the guy in front of them lying about?
Alright Ash...you left a comment on my blog since I left yours-so I know you have read my first comment! Which means I am expecting answers to my questions-what happend? You didn't say what actually happened!
Oh, sorry Nicole! Rusty was on the 60 headed to work. The guy in front started to slow don so he Rusty hit his brakes. Then he saw the guy in front of him let off his brakes, so Rusty did as well. He looked away for a second and when he turned around, the guy was like 2 feet in front of him. He didnt have a chance to do anything so he rear-ended him. The way the cops tell it, the guy in front of Rusty rear-ended the car in front of him and then Rusty hit him, so really it was both of thier faults. But we got a call from the insurance and they said he is trying to pin the whole thing on Rusty. I don't think he can because of the police report but we will just have to wait and see! Sorry it took me so long to respond!
Post a Comment